Sunday, March 4, 2012

Me/Baby

How far along: 17 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 3 lbs (I don't use our home scale, so this will just be updated each time I see the baby doc!)
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby is measuring around 5 ounces and about 5 inches long from head to bottom. 
Maternity Clothes: I'm still at the stage I was at 15 weeks...  most maternity pants are still too big, but other regular pants aren't working all that well.  I'm using the belly band every day now, which is working out ok.  I have borrowed some maternity tops from Martina... there are some good ones from her pile!
Sleep: I do a lot of tossing from side to side...
Movement:  YES.  Mostly during the evening hours...  still the fast, jittery movement - my lower right side of tummy.
Food Cravings:  No real cravings, just know that I need to eat about every 2 hours...  I'm getting terrible heartburn after nearly every lunch I have...  (heartburn didn't start til week 26 with Kayson). Oh how this is so different!
What do I miss:  I now miss laying on my back!!  First it was on my tummy, now I would love to lay flat on my back.  "They" say to watch laying flat as that can cause the uterus to decrease circulations to the baby and parts of my body (due to the uterus putting pressure on some important blood vessels). 
OTHER: I feel huge.  When I say I'm not due til early August...  I honestly feel like that's FOREVER aways...  and I just feel huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment