Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Accidents/Weekend

Over the past 2 weeks, Kayson's been having potty accidents at daycare.  Wow, this is frustrating... and disappointing.  All of the accidents have been him waking up from his nap early because he's peed in his pants during nap.  Now this honestly throws me for a loop, simply because daycare naps are MAYBE a total of 2 hours, if we are lucky... and naps at home on weekend are mostly 3 hours and he never has an accident... and sometimes waits another hour after waking to go potty!  I don't understand it...  and it makes me sad...  

We tried talking with him...  we think he's listening, then we get him talking/asking about something completely different!  ha.  Typical!  So...  I guess I don't know what to do...  I think either Ryan or I will talk with the teachers and see what they think is happening...  cuz I'm at a loss!

---------------------------
I realized I didn't write about our weekend...  and as of right now, that seems like forever ago!  The days and nights just go so fast lately!

Saturday we did this and that around the house... and also was lucky enough to let Kayson swim at the hotel Mike & JeanAnn were staying at.  He loved it...  it was a nice change and it wore him out!  :)  Saturday evening we went out with some friends/neighbors for a neighbor's birthday... dinner and then to a bar.  The bar outing was a surprise for our friend, and it was a success!  She had a wonderful time, and so did everyone else.  Kayson was luck enough to play with Colleen, Mike & Cali...  he did great!

Sunday was a productive day around the house, for me!  I did lots of cleaning and putting things away...  Kayson and I played hard all morning, then a nice nap was taken by him...  

Again, a weekend is over...  it's crazy how fast weekends go... and even the weekdays are going fast too. 

More to come - we have another busy weekend ahead of us...  hoping for a potty accident free rest of the week.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment