Thursday, February 2, 2012

Giggling and Random

  • I've got the giggles today... not sure why, maybe because I'm lacking sleep!  ha.  :)  Or maybe cuz a friend of mine totally makes me laugh at just random times.  This is a good feeling though!
  • So something interesting I just learned --- I finally learned the baby's 'turnover day' in the pregnancy.  Meaning - what day does baby turn 12 weeks, 13 weeks, etc...  well, I originally thought it was Thursdays (so today), however, I was wrong.  It's Sundays!  So I thought today baby turned 12 weeks, but actually Sunday baby turns 13 weeks!  I'm a little further along than I thought!  ha.
  • I get my hairs cut this afternoon...  it needs it.  I'm keeping it long, cuz I've gotten a TON of compliments on it, and it's actually easier to do... and I can pull it up!  (Which I do EVERY NIGHT!)
  • I announced the pregnancy on Facebook last night...  was hesitant to, and wasn't sure if Ryan really wanted me to, but I did...  and of course, we got such nice words...  makes it worth it.  :)  I know a lot of people are very happy for us. 
  • We are supposed to get snow this weekend...  We have no plans, and I actually wouldn't mind being 'snowed-in'.  ha.  Plus if it isn't too bitter cold, we could get Kayson out in the snow.  He would LOVE that. 
  • Kayson is doing well...  still has a nasty cough, which really stinks, but he's in much better spirits.  Miss Jenny at daycare says the cough is just around all the kids...  hard to really get away from it.  I'm just glad we are over the fever stuff...  a weekend at home will do some good, I hope!
  • I'm getting anxious to start looking for baby furniture.  I don't remember how far along I was with Kayson when we started looking...  have no idea!  But I'm antsy.  and even more antsy to find out the gender.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Teee heeeee!! :) Love this post! :) We are very excited for you guys and maybe we'll have some snow play time w/ you guys this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete