Sunday, February 19, 2012

Me/Baby & Belly Photo

How far along: 15 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 3 lbs
Size and Growth of Baby: Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple).
Maternity Clothes: Regular jeans/pants are uncomfortable - but maternity pants/jeans are HUGE.  I'm really frustrated!!  Can I wear sweats to work!?!?
Sleep: Good - I'm sleepy!
Movement:  I think I can say YES to this!  I'm obviously not stop with Kayson during the day (weekends), and Friday evening after his bedtime, I was just sitting and I really felt some movement...  it almost is uncomfortable (fast and jittery), but also very cool.  And tonight when I was singing songs to Kayson, the baby was moving... probably telling me to stop!  :)
Food Cravings:  I'll eat about anything... and Chips & Salsa!  :)
OTHER: Doc says for my headaches to try a little caffeine.  I did try half a can of Dr. Pepper Saturday afternoon...  it seemed to 'dull' the headache.  

And enjoy the 15 week Belly Photo.  I'm not crazy about the whole 'skin' thing, but I think it gives a better idea than just with a tank.

 

1 comment:

  1. SUPER CUTE!!!! Just a little tummy. And the pics of Kayson are so funny and cute.

    ReplyDelete