Saturday, February 4, 2012

We got some SNOW

It snowed today...  snowed pretty much all day.  The heavy, wet type of snow!  I have to say, it was really pretty!

This morning Ryan went into work for several hours, meanwhile, I decided to get out and start our day.  Kayson and I went to Barnes & Noble - we spent about an hour there...  reading through books, he'd sit on the floor and flip through books, then played a little too.  (They have a train set there that he likes)  It was very nice... not busy at all, and he was so good.  We did one more errand while we were at the mall, then picked up a cookie for a snack, simply because I was starving!  :)  Lunch was had at home, then Kayson took a 3.5 hour nap!!  I must have worn him out at the book store!  I snoozed a little, and was pretty lazy most of the afternoon actually...  

Then after nap, we hit the snow!  Ryan snow-blowed the drive way and a couple neighbors drives too...  Kayson and I played a little outside.  Kayson scooped snow with his little shovel, he helped Daddy a little... and just used his imagination a little too.  We were out for about 40 minutes, then he tells me "My hands hurt."...  they were cold and hurt!  Poor thing.  So we headed back in...  It was nice to get out a little... something different!  

An evening in was had... and bed is coming early (for me!)  :)  Glad we got some snow so Kayson could play! 


No comments:

Post a Comment