Thursday, February 16, 2012

March 19

March 19 is the day we have our anatomy ultrasound for the baby...  I'm anxious, excited and nervous.  I left today's appointment (which was 2 minutes long - love those!) and just teared up...  not sure why, besides the fact that my emotions are on a roller-coaster ride.  I'm ready to know and be able to explain to Kayson a little more if he will have a brother or a sister.  Those are the exciting things!  Then you have the part where the ultrasound tech will measure everything possible on this baby...  that's what makes me nervous.  I just pray that this baby is growing as he/she should and will be healthy. 

One thing I'm going to add to my "Me/Baby" entries is:
What do I miss?  Right now (or more like the last couple evenings), I miss sleeping on my tummy.  My back/neck have been doing SO well, but now my tummy is just getting a little too big to sleep on it...  bummer!

So come March 19, there will be a big announcement from our family!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...this is all so exciting!! Are you going to do anything fun [balloons, cake, etc.] for the gender reveal? Such a fun, happy time...I bet you guys can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete