Sunday, March 18, 2012

Babble... Babble

  • The "Terrible 3s" have set in...  unfortunately.  I guess...  well...  we had good moments, but some bad moments this weekend.  Oh how I love Kayson so much, and oh how my patience is tested each day. I feel like I try really hard...  but is it hard enough?!  I know this is all normal - so my only hope and wish is that he will grow up to be respectful, responsible and happy.
  • My nerves have set in regarding the anatomy ultrasound tomorrow morning...  I'm just nervous...  anxious.  We are taking Kayson with us, I hope he's a good boy (sitting/listening) and we can have him learn and somewhat understand what's happening.  Again, I love him so much I just want him to understand that this is important.
  • I'm tired...  I'm getting good sleep, but just wiped out. 
  • Ryan bit the bullet and purchased us the iPad 3 last week.  He's wanted one since the first one came out, and finally he did it.  It's pretty darn cool.  I haven't played too much, but it will be nice to have...  glad he bit the bullet!
  • Spur of the moment today, we purchased Kayson a 'big boy' bike.  He saw them at Scheel's... and they were good price, so we gave in.  Kayson seemed excited...  we got it home, he rode it for about 1 minute and now refuses to get back on it.  Figures!  I'm sure hoping that he'll want to ride when he sees the neighbor kids riding all over!  Stinker. 
  • We are still struggling with the supper/food thing.  We, of course, have our moments of him eating just fine, but lately, he literally does anything and everything to get out of eating the meal.  He talks and talks... or sings...  At the time, we are frustrated and wish he would just dig right in, but as I think about it, I have to giggle, cuz of the things he attempts at the dinner table. 
  • We've had the windows open all weekend...  it got fairly warm Saturday afternoon, but the rest of the weekend has been great... enough of a breeze to keep it pretty cool.  I'm not complaining!
  • and GO KU!  TOO close of a game...  Ryan was stressin'!  But great game!

No comments:

Post a Comment