Wednesday, March 21, 2012

12 Tubs

Now that we know there will be a baby girl in our near future...  it's time for us to start going through the 12 tubs of boy clothes we have.  Yes, 12 tubs.  Ridiculous!!!  




I started pulling stuff out of the tubs...  (stuff that's on the table), and then I got a little overwhelmed.  I mean, I don't even know where to really start.  There is SO MUCH.  There are sleepers, shirts, shorts, pants galore!  I don't know much about garage sales, but I'm going to attempt one --- now the work begins.  I need to figure out how much to put on some of this stuff...  I don't want to give it away, but always want it gone too!  

And these made me smile and do the 'awwww' thing.

One good thing coming from this 'chore', is that we had a ton of white onesies that we can keep and use... plus a few sleepers that could be 'girlish'.  I found the bottles and a few other random things that can be used too.  I'm glad about that!  

We have a big project ahead of us...  I'm just glad we have about a month before the garage sale.  I am also opening it up (to anyone reading this) - you are more than welcome to get first dibs at these clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment