Monday, March 19, 2012

Drum Roll Please...

The anticipation is over...  my nerves have 'somewhat' settled... and we now know the gender of Baby #2.

It's a GIRL.  :) 

The anatomy ultrasound went well...  always amazing to me... and not much to say at the same time.  You kind of feel like you are in a different world...  just watching this human grow and move around inside you...  there is truly nothing like it.  Kayson did well... as well as expected for a 3 year old.  He was intrigued for the first 4 minutes or so... then he lost interest.  ha.  But he did well - he asked questions and talked a little... and then started asking when the lady was going to be done with Mommy.  Pretty cute. 

Ryan and I both have the same feelings - excited, but nervous to have a girl running around.  I have a feeling the protection part of us has already come out.  I'm thrilled that she will have a big brother to watch over her.  I'm thrilled that I'll have a little girl that (hopefully) will want to shop with her Mommy.  And I'm thrilled to have Ryan be a Daddy to a little girl... to soften him up! 

God has blessed my little family and I can only pray that this little girl continues to grow and be healthy when she arrives.  I love her already.

No comments:

Post a Comment