Thursday, March 29, 2012

Names

Picking a name for your child is hard.  Period.  And no, when we do make a decision, we will be keeping this a secret.  :) 

We've only talked about it a couple evenings since finding out baby is Baby Girl...  I get stuck on names that are a little different, but Ryan isn't crazy about them...  Ryan suggests names that are popular or I know 4 kids with that name.  (I have a lot of friends with little ones!)  It's just plain hard.  I feel like I look at the book we have every night...  and I just flip and flip pages...  I swear I've looked through it 1,000 times (between naming Kayson and naming Baby Girl). 

Anyway, the joke around here is Ryan ended up naming Kayson - so he did such a good job with his name, he should name Baby Girl.  ha.  I'm hoping that we (together) will come up with the 'perfect' name for our daughter. 

1 comment:

  1. I would suggest Kathryn or Katie for short... very dignified name :) You can even shorten it to Kat or Kate if you are feeling really crazy!

    ReplyDelete