Monday, March 19, 2012

Me/Baby

How far along: 19 weeks & 1 day
Total Weight Gain: 6 lbs
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby is measuring around 9 ounces (right on from ultrasound) and about 6 inches long from head to bottom.  Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now.
Maternity Clothes: Same as last week - yes, and no.  I'm still in the middle...  
Movement: Yes...  still during the evening hours...  the movements aren't as jittery and fast, they are more slow...  I'm enjoying the movement.
Food Cravings:  My hunger is more intense around lunch time, then it just slows down during the afternoon/evening.  I'm not starving.
What do I miss: Um...  nothing this week! 
OTHER: Headaches have tappered off, however heartburn is still very consistent and annoying!  :)  and now the planning can begin for our little girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment