Sunday, March 11, 2012

Me/Baby & Belly Photo

How far along: 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 3 lbs (I don't use our home scale, so this will just be updated each time I see the baby doc! - Next appt: the 19th of March)
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby is measuring around 7 ounces and about 5.5 inches long from head to bottom.  Baby is busy flexing his/her arms and legs.
Maternity Clothes: More yes, than not...  I still have a couple pairs of pants that I can wear, but not button and put a BellyBand on...  most of my maternity pants are still too big.  Maternity tops are pretty much a must now... 
Movement:  I've had a stressful week at work, so I actually didn't feel the baby too much this week, but this weekend he/she has made himself/herself known lately.  Mostly during the evening hours.
Food Cravings:  No cravings, just hungry a lot...  but then I eat and can only eat a small amount. 
What do I miss: Getting in a warm tanning bed!  ha.  Seems silly, but I'm looking forward to the warm sun so I can sit out on the deck and get some sun.  Watch our neighbors, there will be a beached-whale on our deck this summer!  :)  
OTHER: Headaches and heartburn are still very consistent.  and hoping this next week goes quick - I'm anxious for our ultrasound on the 19th.
And here's a picture from this morning... 18 weeks along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment