Sunday, March 25, 2012

Me/Baby & Belly Photo

How far along: 20 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 6 lbs
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby is measuring around 10.5 ounces and about 6.5 inches long from head to bottom and 10 inches from head to heel.  She's swallowing now and producing meconium.
Maternity Clothes: Mostly yes.    
Movement: Yes...  still during the evening hours after I finally sit down.  
Food Cravings:  I'm eating about anything...  seems like a lot of junk lately.  I feel so full and uncomfortable, so I know I need to stop! 
What do I miss: Being able to get up and off the floor easily...  I feel very huge and not comfortable at all.  
OTHER: I can't believe I'm at the half way point already...  the past 6 weeks have gone fast.  I hope the next go fast too.  We have a lot planned and a lot to do to get ready for Baby Girl.
Our first purchases for Baby Girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment