Friday, September 2, 2016

This & That


  • I'm loving the Iowa cooler weather right now.  We have a three day weekend coming up... which will be beyond busy, but hoping the weather continues to be beautiful.  But I'm ready for FALL!
  • Looking at our calendar for the next two months.  Seriously.  I want to crawl in a hole and hide!  Seems to be super busy...  Flag FB will start.  Tumbling will start.  Iowa FB games start.  Trying to squeeze in time to get to Clarion to actually see my family for once.  I want to see nephew Ryan play football.  I want to see Eden and Lindsay play volleyball.  Too much. 
  • I booked a trip to Arizona.  One of my older cousins is getting remarried in October.  Original plan was for me and Ryan to get away for 3 days... well, unfortunately that can't happen with his work schedule and audits.  I was disappointed... but it's just the way it goes.  So I was then literally talked into it from my sister (and the help of Ryan telling me I need to go) -- "You need to still come with us, it'd be fun."  Yes, of course it would be fun... nice to get away, blah blah.  I knew I didn't want to take Kayson out of school...  so after going back and forth and just being overwhelmed about it --- I booked the trip for me and Cora.  Oh lord help me!  haha.  It'll be fine.  I'm actually excited about it... and looking forward to getting away.  I pray that Cora does well for me, and no meltdowns like we had at the doctor last week?!?!
  • We've had a better week at our house.  Glad we are through the first two weeks of school...  back to this routine.  I really hope Kayson starts getting homework.  (Crazy Mom?  Yes.)  I want to start adding that to our nightly routine.  Right now we are still kind of all over the place with a routine, and with Kayson fighting with me non stop about playing outside with the neighbors, etc.  It's awesome that the kiddos are playing, but when it's time to come inside - it's time to come inside! 
  • And lastly - TGIF.  Here's to the three day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment