Sunday, September 25, 2016

Weekend

Our weekend is over... the last free weekend for 4 weeks is over.  GRR!
Friday:
We grilled at home Friday night, which was nice.  Then Ryan and Kayson went to the Waukee HS football game.  Heading out the door, Ryan said - we'll just go for a little while.  No biggie.  Cora and I hung out - and she was fairly good for me.  We played, we watched her favorite - Full House, then had some popcorn, she read to me! and bed.  And 10:20 rolled around, and Ryan and K got home.  Holy cow!!  But they had a nice time...  Kayson played with Duke and some other friends, and Ryan got to visit with Scott.  Perfect. 

Saturday:
Our daughter likes to wake early.  Hmm.  I hate that!  I'm not going to lie - I woke crabby.  I had terrible dreams, and just felt super restless... and then to have her wake at 6:20...  man, I was not happy.  

Ryan went into work.  Kids and I hung out. They pretty much were on their iPads for quite awhile.  I did some cleaning... that's about it.  My crabbiness continued.  ha.  I made lunch, and then got groceries.  Cora took a super short nap.  50 minutes maybe??  Eek - we are struggling.  We'll still do naps as long as daycare does... so I guess we are at least getting some rest time out of her.  

Saturday night we decided to grab supper out... then home again.  We were home-body's Saturday!  

Sunday:
Church.  Kayson's flag football game got cancelled - due to the wet fields.  Seemed weird - yes it rained a lot, but it was super windy and fairly sunny, we thought it was weird to cancel them!  Oh well. 

I went to a funeral visitation this afternoon.  My good friend, Brenda's sister passed away earlier this week.  She was 46 - had cardiac/heart problems.  So sad, so scary too.  I got my hugs and tears in with Brenda, then headed home.  I'll be going to the funeral tomorrow as well.  But anyway, we enjoyed the rest of the afternoon at home...  Kayson and I went out and got some pants for him, then back home and made supper.  Really quite afternoon.  

I have no pictures of the weekend.  None. 

No comments:

Post a Comment