Tuesday, September 20, 2016

This & That


  • We will have a new baby boy in the Taylor family soon... not me!  Blair and Martina are expecting their 3rd!!  Call them crazy!  :)  They found out she's brewing a little boy this morning.  We are excited!!
  • Iowa weather right now --- summer hot.  WTF.  It's almost the end of September!  I'm so ready for consistent 70 degree weather.  It's so weird dressing for the 60 degree mornings, then stripping down by afternoon because it's 90 and humid.  YUK.
  • I'm starting to think about and lay stuff out for our trip to Arizona.  I really want to be prepared and not frazzled.  I want Cora to be comfortable, and bring as many things that are 'normal' to her as I can.  I'm genuinely concerned at how she's going to be for me...  as we've continued to have some rough days/nights with her.  I honestly don't know what's going on... besides my parenting or her just not listening.  It's been hard.  
  • Ryan took Cora to tumbling yesterday.  The first thing she told me - "Daddy couldn't do my hair, so Brittlyn helped!"  I found this hilarious.  :)   I know he's not the only Daddy that can't put hair in a pony tail!!!  But he'll have to work on that.   Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment