Sunday, January 30, 2011

1st Time for Everything

That saying is so true...

Here's the Kayson story:
Bedtime went well... usually does. 5 minutes after he's "asleep" (or so I thought), he hollared for me... I went in - this is what I saw:
  • Naked kid --- had removed his pjs & his diaper.
  • Urine all over his bed and dripped onto the floor.
  • Blankets and pillow on the floor (thankfully not near the urine).

I've NEVER experienced that before!!

What do you say? Do you giggle? Do you scold? I did a little of both... cuz I wasn't quite sure! He knew he shouldn't have done that, but also I think he enjoyed watching me run around getting him 'ready' again and cleaning up urine and changing his sheets!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am speechless! I will admit I laughed when I read this, and then also started to feel panic for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete