Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ramblings

1. We've had such a nice weekend... a great Friday with friends, a wonderful Saturday at home (out of the cold), and a very productive Sunday. I love that!

2. We've had a happy boy on our hands! Thank goodness! My question now is - do I dare ramble on and on about how good he's been!??! That might jinx it! Ok... I will...
  • Sleeping so well! No waking up in the middle of the night for almost a week. (This is huge!)
  • Eating fairly well too! Always a plus for us.
  • Talks so much... conversations just are so much better and clearer. I sometimes just catch myself NOT answering him b/c I want to hear him say more words. It's a feeling I can't explain.
  • He's funny. And he thinks we are funny too... we laugh a lot!
  • Is really starting to count. Again - a feeling I can't explain!

3. I'm anxious for Blair & Martina's little one to arrive... I know Martina is more than ready - due date is 10 days away... (I have been bawling anytime I hear about a newborn, so I anticipate a flood of tears once this little guy arrives).

4. My refrigerator top was FILFY! You might want to check yours! ha.

5. Thankful for some great neighbors. Tonight - one of them brought over 'Better than Sex' cake for Ryan. (I say Ryan, b/c it's ALL CHOCOLATE)... that's totally for him. So nice of them.

6. I miss my nieces and nephew (and sisters & parents). Being almost 2 hours away is a little harder for us to get together with them (all of them)... maybe I should make that my New Years Resolution - to get to Clarion more often.

That's all I've got for tonight... I've done a lot of spacing off over the past hour or so... I'm glad I have tomorrow off - errands and appointments and lunch with Martina. Shall be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment