Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Brrrrr....

It's cold. Cold cold cold!!!! This morning the temp was negative 1 on my car... YUK YUK YUK!

Even being at my desk for nearly 2 hours... I'm still cold. My hands are like icicles... I've been sitting on them as much as I can! ha. I have goosebumps constantly - so much for shaving my legs!!! My nose is cold too. Wow... that's not very fun or comfortable! ;)

Last night Kayson wanted to go outside. Of course, we can't do that. He sees me let the dogs out... so therefore, HE wants out! I let him stand by the sliding door and watch the dogs... and at one point last night, I left the door open a crack, cuz Murphy goes potty REALLY fast when it's cold. And soon enough, Kayson runs over to me and says "Cold outside Mommy!" He got it! He understood! ha.

When we read books for bed, we always cover up, cuz it's cold in his room. We read a few books out in the living room first and he asked for a blankie to cover up. I thought that was so sweet.

I love blankets to cuddle up in, but the second you have to take the blanket off, it's like a fast wind has taken over and your body temp has dropped once again! I wish I could have a blankie all the time with me... or be warm-blooded. (Is that such a thing?!)

I'm re-reading this... I'm totally babbling, but at least it's pretty consistant with being cold! I'm ready for 60 degree weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment