Friday, January 28, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Snow Days - do you happily welcome them or are they a pain in your butt?
I LOVE SNOW DAYS, so I welcome them! I love being at home... 'stuck'! However, lately we haven't had many of those days... there's always the look from Ryan --- "You can make it downtown."... DAMN! Last year we had a really bad ice/snow storm and even Ryan stayed home... all 3 of us and it was awesome!! I remember that very vividly!

2. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
I would say celebrity gossip junkie... however, I don't really 'get into it', I just more read the magazines every once in awhile... and that's about it.

3. Do you go to the dentist regularily?
Yep - every 6 months! I hate going to the dentist, but love my dentist and they hygentist!

4. What is something you would change about yourself?
Yikes. That's like opening a can of worms! Um... I would change my teeth. I could easily do that now - but don't want to spend the extra money to do so - I need braces again and maybe chisel down my two front teeth. They seem huge!!! ah. ;)

5. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Oh... it's one of those love/hate relationships (kind of like Target!) I'm anxious to get the mail, to see if there's anything 'fun' in there, but typically it's bills or junk. But if it's around Christmas or birthdays, I really like getting the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment