Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh Lazy Sunday

It's 2:15 on Sunday afternoon... thus far, we've slept, played just a little, and slept some more. The two boys in the house are STILL sleeping. (Kayson's coughing, but still sleeping). I have a feeling the rest of the day is going to be lazy, lazy.

Yesterday morning, we took Kayson to the walk-in clinic. I noticed some dried blood in his left ear... We instantly were worried. The doc explained that he had a blood clot that burst. Doc couldn't tell if the tube is still in tact or not... We'll do some drops to help that 'clear' up as much as possible. We'll be seeing our ENT on Tuesday morning for a check up on that. Kayson's been coughing pretty bad and has his normal snotty nose... and a low-grade fever on top of that. I thought maybe the fever has to do with that ear issue, but Doc didn't think so. It's probably just viral, which sucks even more! Pump him with Motrin & Tylonol and try to keep him happy. Good luck!

Saturday evening, I had planned an night out with some friends. Papa Mike & Grandma JeanAnn babysat. My birthday is tomorrow, and this was a great excuse to get some friends together. 9 of us got together and did some bowling, drinking and eating... bowling can be interesting - either a complete flop or a huge success. In my opinion, it was a huge success!! We all had a great time, even the ones that suck at it (that includes me)! We bowled a couple of great games, then headed over to Mickey's to sit and talk/drink some more. A few of us had too much to drink last night (that does not include me... but includes the one adult person that lives with me)! I won't name any names here... We were home around midnight and crashed... well, Ryan crashed... I tossed and turned and listened to Kayson cough, and tossed and turned some more. I realize when I drink (whether it's a lot or not), I don't sleep well. I can't 'relax' enough to fall asleep. I think I'm afraid I won't hear Kayson. So therefore, I didn't sleep hardly at all... so the nap I just had was much needed! We had a great time with our friends... and I really appreciate them coming out and 'celebrating' with me. I forgot my camera, but one of my friends had hers, so maybe I'll steal a few shots from her to post!

So like I said, today will be lazy. I'm not even sure if I'll shower... I mean, is there a reason to?!? I don't HAVE to get to the grocery store, it can wait til tomorrow. So we'll see what the rest of the day brings... Plus it's way too cold out! I think staying in, covered in a blanket and watching FB sounds perfect to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment