Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shopping Day!

Today has been a planned shopping day with my Mom and sisters for a couple weeks... the plan was to get my nieces & nephew done... and a few other things off the list... and maybe a few things for myself... The day was a great success!!! We had such a great time... I met my Mom & sisters in Ankeny around 9:30 this morning... we shopped til about 3 pm and everything is off the list for my nieces & nephew. I'm so glad!!! We had a nice break - doing lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. Just an overall great day.

This morning before meeting up with them, Ryan and I took Kayson to consult with an ENT. The results from that are.................... tubes will be going in next Wednesday! YEA! It's the best choice for Kayson and for us. More to come on that.

We got our holiday cards today too, so I'll be mailing those out shortly... and I even am throwing around the idea of putting together a holiday letter. We get some great holiday letters each year, and I'd really like to try it. So it might be a surprise to some of you! ;) I got some more Christmas decorations up at the house this afternoon too... the house looks really nice! It'll be very festive for our company on Friday night!!

Back to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment