Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Much Happier

We have a much happier little boy now... 4 full days into the medicine and he's better... happier... still not eating all that great, but much better.

In fact, last night he was wild. I was gone for about an hour or so, and when I came home, Ryan and him were laughing hard... Ryan was tickling him. It was hilarious... he was so lovin' it! Kayson and I then played pretty hard and took a bath and he literally talked the ENTIRE time. That is just amazing to me! When I was getting him dressed, he was trying to open the bottle of lotion saying "I do it, I do it!"... and when he did, he said "I did it!" so loud, it was awesome! He's putting 2 or 3 words together now and that's huge... I love it!

He also remembers SO much... last Friday night there was a kid movie on TV with a panda bear... and Ryan was watching it (thinking Kayson would sit and watch it)... he didn't... however, last night when we were looking at books, he pointed to the panda bear, said "Bear" and then "Dadda" and pointed to the TV. He KNEW exactly what he was saying... again, awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment