Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yet... another one.

The 6th ear infection has arrived in a matter of 12 months... Unfortunately, I don't think Kayson even got over the one he had 2 weeks ago! So... we will be consulting with an ENT soon - we'll hopefully get a call and an appointment set up in the next week or so...

I have no mixed feelings about this - tubes will be the best option for us and for Kayson. It's time.

..............................................

I hope everyone has a safe and very happy Thanksgiving holiday. I'm thankful for many things this year - the same things each year and a few new ones too.
  • My wonderful husband, Ryan
  • My beautiful son, Kayson
  • Our awesome families - parents, grandparents, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins...
  • Our amazing friends - old and new
  • Our jobs
  • Our home that keeps us safe (we've been in for 1 year now!)

I could list the silly things, but that's not necessary this year! Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment