Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just a little of this... and little of that...

  • My allergies are in an uproar tonight. WTF? It's almost mid-November and that's really irritating! My eyes and nose itch like CRAZY and I'm sneezing... OMG.
  • I've had a couple good, but very busy days at work this week... actually pretty buried with work. I like being busy (as I hate twiddling my thumbs), but when "it rains, it pours"... that's what myself and some of my co-workers are dealing with lately!
  • I got my flu shot today... it included the H1N1 part too. Kayson has his shot too... now, do we think Ryan will get his?? (My guess is no.)
  • JeanAnn purchased the Hallmark gift for Kayson - you may have seen it on commercials - it's the santa coming out of the chimney and it counts down the days, minutes and even SECONDS til Christmas Day. 44 days til Christmas & Birthday. YUK. That's not much time!
  • Speaking of Christmas - we've made our plans for the holidays. Where we will be, when we'll be home and who will be visiting. (We, the 3 of us, will be home on Christmas morning alone, exactly what I hoping to do). I'm thrilled that we got that part out of the way, now the weather just needs to corporate!
  • My dogs need a bath and haircut bad. I need a haircut - oh - I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon! Whoo hoo!
  • We tried some Pediasure Strawberry drink for Kayson - a little something extra (and 'special') for him... to give him some more nutrients... and he likes it. Whew!
  • I'm still working out... however, I'm not seeing any more lbs coming off... it stopped after 2 pounds. REALLY? Seriously? Why does 5 pounds have to be nearly impossible!??!
  • Kayson, Ryan and I played catch tonight (with his big bouncy ball)... he did really well!
  • We removed the gate from the top of the stairs. That's big. Kayson's done really well with that as well... he knows to sit on his bottom when he/we go down... but tonight he wanted to "wal" (walk). He held the rail and my hand... did good. We just need to watch him and he'll really get the hang of it. But now my dogs really roam!! Guess I'll be doing some more training for them!
  • My evenings seem to last forever now that it's dark at 5:30. Which isn't a bad thing.
  • Ok, I'm done babbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment