Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
I don't have one in particular - but I don't like the fast ones, for some reason... I really like the slow songs. My favorite is "Oh Holy Night".

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on complete opposite sides of the bed?
Hmmm... Ryan's not a big cuddler, but once in awhile we'll lay in bed and just be quiet and watch TV... then I'll snuggle up to him... otherwise, we are separate.

3. Have you ever had surgery?
Just oral surgery - wisdom teeth out. I've been very lucky!!

4. When do you typically have your Christmas shopping done?
Typically I try to be done by the first of December... but it rarely happens. I'm doing pretty well this year so far - just need to finish up my nieces and nephew, which I'll do on the 30th and then get a few more items for some others... I am doing well!

5. If money was not an issue (and you HAD to choose something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
That's a good question! I could choose a lot of things... a new luxury car... or a luxury home... but I'd probably choose a new SLR Nikon camera. That's some big bucks, so that's what I would choose (plus it's cheaper than the car or the house!)

No comments:

Post a Comment