Friday, November 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. Take your pick --- date night, girls night out, or night out alone??
Date night with my husband. We don't get a lot of alone time... just because that's the way it goes right now... we are busy and tired... and that's ok. But if I had to choose, I would definiately want a date night... dinner and a movie would be great (a movie we could agree on!). ;)

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Not even close!!!

3. What is your favorite flower and why?
Gerber Daisy. It was the first flower that Ryan gave me way back when... he said it was HIS favorite and all of the sudden it became mine too. I don't think I've ever gotten roses from him... it's always gerber daisies.

4. Would you rather have a house on the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Wow - that's a tough decision... because there are pros to both! I would probably choose the house on the beach... even though I'm not a big water person, it still is beautiful and relaxing. I know Ryan and I LOVED being on our honeymoon, so that would be nice.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
Pay off our house... and buy me a new car! I could go on and on with what I would do with that money... I would do some selfish things for myself and my family, but would also give some to charities and other needed places...

No comments:

Post a Comment