Monday, November 15, 2010

Our Monster & Weekend

I attempted a photo shoot of our monster Saturday evening... with the great help of my niece Hope. As you can tell from the pics - he's wild. You can just see it in his face... naughty!



We had a nice weekend... Saturday I went Christmas (and just general) shopping with my neighbor (and new friend!). Moving into this neighborhood has been great - for both Ryan and I. We just both feel very comfortable with all the people around us, that's such a nice feeling. Anyway, Nikki & I shopped for about 5 hours... and had a great time! Saturday evening my Mom & Dad and niece, Hope visited. We had a ton of fun... Kayson just loves Hope and Hope loves the fact that he loves her! ;) Sunday we did a lot of nothin! I had a short photo shoot in the afternoon... between some laundry and even a nap, we just lounged around... which was nice. I think we all needed it.
It's Monday night already... crazy how fast the days and weekends go by... Ryan and I have some fun shows to watch on Monday nights. One of them is "Mike & Molly" - hilarious, if you haven't seen it yet... and while we were watching, I said "Doesn't it feel like we JUST watched this?!?" Ryan agreed... time flies.

Ryan has taught Kayson something funny... "Kayson - what does Momma say?" and Kayson responds with "Blah blah blah" haha... I'm sure you all are laughing. Naughty Dadda and Kayson! That's my monster... ;)

1 comment: