Monday, November 22, 2010

Footed PJs

We did footed PJs for Kayson when he was little last winter... then it got warm and the shorts and t's came out... now that it's getting cold again, we pulled out the warmer PJs. I thought I'd try the footed ones again... man, I love them!!! PJs are my "weakness" when it comes to buying for Kayson. He's just so damn cute! Here are a couple pics.



and you may notice a scrape on Kayson's nose... he fell at daycare last Friday... it started as just a little red/brown spot, just looked like it was going to heal really nice... well, now it's a scab. Poor little thing! and of course this would happen when I'm planning family pictures this weekend!! ha. That's ok - those blue eyes make up for it. ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE FOOTED PJ's! :) Did you know my sister is expecting? She finds out today what they are having! :) They are still in Waukee (down the street from where we used to live). Hope all is well. You have a beautiful family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...he is soo damn cute! I love those footed jammies..there is nothing better than a bath, baby lotion, and footie jammies!
    Love that kid!

    ReplyDelete