Friday, October 1, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Most of the time, yes... cuz I probably don't really NEED it. But sometimes shopping makes me feel better - to get a new outfit or shirt, just lifts my spirits from time to time!

2. How well do you know your neighbors?
We are getting there... one couple we've hung out with several times this summer and we have a ton of fun with them. The others we are getting to know slowly. Everyone seems very nice and am looking forward to our growing neighborhood!

3. What age are you looking forward to being?
Hmm... that's tough. I really like my age now. I'm happy - I have a family - we are settled. Seems perfect to me. I don't want to get old, however, I do wonder how our little family will be in 10 years... and even 20 years... Crazy to think about that!!!

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Not really - typically it's bills. Yuk.

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Playing with my hot wheel cars on our pool table with my neighbor, Pat Reiland. We had a pool table that rarely got used for pool --- instead I would set up a 'town' with dominos and hot wheel cars.

And playing Atari with my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment