Monday, October 25, 2010

22 Months & Other Stuff

Holy cow - another month... another number to Kayson's age. 22 months old today. Yesterday we got his hair cut again - he does SO well for Aunt "Ce-Ce". And man, does he look so handsome. She really cut it short and it looks SO good!!! (I'll get some pictures this week).


We had a great day yesterday... a few errands were ran, a great nap was taken, and we played hard. It was nice to be home and just hang out with Daddy being home. Kayson talked and talked - he out-talks us by far! ha. We worked on colors and numbers and so many things... and he soaked it all in and repeated several of the things. One big thing was he put two words together (a couple of times yesterday). That's big. He said "More Please". Ryan and I both looked at each other and just smiled... what a great feeling!


Um what else:
  • I finished my baby shower shopping for Aunt Tina. I picked up the most perfect gift yesterday for Baby Taylor... and I simply can't wait to give it to her. It's perfect and means a lot to us (even Ryan!)
  • I love my laundry room... Momma's Art looks so nice!
  • JeriAnn Ritter says today is going to be the warmest day for a long time... I'm prepping myself for the cold weather to start. You all know - I hate the winter - I hate snow - I hate ice. Ryan and I have been talking about getting me a different vehicle for awhile now, and now that the winter weather is approaching, I'm really hoping that works out. We'll see... wish money wasn't a worry all the time! We (or maybe I should say, my accountant husband) are just very money-consious people. Anyway, I'm not really ready for the cold!
  • Kayson slept so well all weekend - great 3 hour naps both days, and slept in both days... Last night, he was up 3 times in the middle of the night and then ready to go at 6 am. Stinker!
  • I've mentioned that Kayson is 22 months old today - however, I have stopped really saying that 'month thing' out loud. If people ask how old he is - I now just say "He'll be 2 on Christmas".

That's it for now... We finally decided what Kayson will be for Halloween... thanks to an outfit that JeanAnn purchased for him. Little did she know, we would use it to build a costume! More to come on that later in the week!

1 comment:

  1. HI!! Great post :)
    It makes me anxious for lots of things...the baby shower, Kayson's Halloween costume...etc!
    Thanks for the smiles once again! Love ya!
    Oh, and can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete