Monday, October 11, 2010

So many things to say!

Kayson talks all the time... pretty much non-stop. If there's a time when he's not talking, I'm worried. ha. At bedtime tonight, we did our routine, and after reading... he asked me to "Rock" him. Of course I will. "Sing" I sang a little... Lord - thank you for us being the only ones in the house tonight! "More... Rou Rou" (Wheels on the Bus go Round & Round), so I sang a few more songs... Then we talked about other things like - "NiNi Boo" (Night Night Books), "NiNi Yight" (Night Night Light), "Dar" (Dark), "Winnie", "ELLLLMO", "Dadda Wor" (Dadda Work), "Moo" as he points to the sky (Moon). Then we jumped to "Truck", "ChooChoo", "Aipane" (Airplane). He talked for nearly 8 minutes (I watched the clock) while I rocked him and just helped him along with the words and his thoughts. Unbelievable how much he knows.

Ryan is travelling this week... so it's Kayson and I ridin' solo. Tonight we fed the ducks at the Jordan Creek pond. I tell you what - those ducks/geese/whatever they are were HUNGRY. They came SO close to us while we were throwing bread... almost too close for my comfort actually! I should have had my camera - it was crazy!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this great weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment