Friday, October 22, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. Who is the better cook - you or your spouse?
Hmmm... I honestly feel I cook well, but Ryan does too... he does certain meals, and I do certain meals... we share the love in the kitchen.

2. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipie?
I stick to the recipie. I'm too scared that I'll screw something up!!!

3. How often do you talk to your Mom?
Oh... this week, I've talked to her probably 5 times... but last week, it was just 1 time. It's kind of random!!

4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
It is! I've heard that means you are intelligent! ;)

5. Do you dress up for Halloween?
I don't... not something I'm interested in... but I sure do like to hear stories about adults who do dress up.

No comments:

Post a Comment