Friday, October 15, 2010

Running Late

When it's just me and Kayson, we run late. Period. I can't get out of bed... and I HATE waking Kayson up! So putting aside those excuses... we just plain run late in the morning - apparently there's more to do in the morning than I think there is!

This morning I actually felt we were doing pretty good... I was all ready, Kayson was eating and not fighting me, the dogs had pottied twice. As I was taking the dogs to their kennell, I hear Kayson hollaring for me... As I walked up the stairs, I see Kayson with his plate on his head. One would think - that's just fine, he's being funny... little do you know - that plate was full of syrup from his pancakes and syrup. OMG. I then hollared at him... and he says "No No" back to me... I take the plate off his head... and there was his nice clean hair all soaked in syrup!!! There was no way I would be able to just use a washcloth and wipe it off... So... I put him in the bathtub and washed his hair. That was probably the fastest bath he's ever had - 2 minutes top - enough time to wet his hair, soap it up, rinse. STINKER!

2 comments:

  1. haha! So much for that bath Aunt Tina gave him last night! Little stinker!

    ReplyDelete