Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Art

Kayson loves to color with crayons/markers, etc... the 'art' time doesn't last long, but he likes it! I originally started calling this time 'Craft time' and I think at daycare, they call it 'Art'. We've had some 'art' projects around the house lately... This is proof of some of our weekend art.

In my previous post, I mentioned that I painted our laundry room. Well, in the midst of painting, I hear Kayson and Daddy talking... and Kayson kept saying "Momma Art, Momma Art". The word art doesn't come out all that clear, but as he kept saying it... we finally figured out what he was getting at. Momma was doing art - Painting! It was so sweet! Even a couple days after I was done painting, he would walk into the laundry room and say "Art".

Room is now a slate gray color - really pretty with the white trim... and an added touch of Uppercase Living (which was a pain in the rear to put up!) But I love it!!



We also did art outside. Kayson pulled out the chalk and we drew and drew on the driveway. This is Dadda drawing Kayson... Dadda then drew Momma, and Kayson attempted to draw Dadda. It was pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment