Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crabby Pants?

"Take your crabby pants off!"
Wow, we had a crabby kid on our hands this morning!! The funny thing is... Kayson is crabby and awful whiny, then he gets one bite of food in him and he's a whole new kid. ha. If we could skip the waking up, changing diaper and getting dressed part, we would be golden.

When I think back about 3 years ago - I was a crabby morning person. I remember vividly a co-worker of mine said to me that he doesn't stop by my desk til at least 10am some days just because I'm not talkative in the morning. Oops -- wake up call for me! From then on... I tried changing... I tried hard! Well, now that we have Kayson - I really don't have time to be crabby... it's not about me anymore... it's about making Kayson smile and laugh... which then leads into me smiling and laughing. Ryan has always been a fairly happy person in the morning... he talks, sometimes whistles, and is just ready to go. It's different for everyone... but it sure does help when at least 1 person is happy! ha. What I'm trying to get at is - I've changed... I'm happier, more friendly in the morning... and even my co-workers have noticed. ;)

Are you crabby in the morning??

No comments:

Post a Comment