Friday, October 29, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
OH... haha... that makes me laugh out loud. I have this conversation with a couple good girlfriends a lot!!! I would love to be a fly on the wall in MULTIPLE places... probably because I'm nosy!!

I'm the type of person that loves to learn from people... so I could choose a lot of walls... One in particular would be the White House... I'd love to see how things work there, and how life is for the President and his family. In general - people's homes to see how people live and communicate, etc.

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
Absolutely!! We try to keep each person's gifts in a decent range - say $50 or less. We have a lot of people to purchase for, so we typically keep it under $40, but are ok if we go up to $50 or so. Christmas is expensive, but it's also a great feeling to see someone open a wonderful gift we've given... family & friends are super important to us (obviously), so that feeling over powers the spending part.

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
None. I don't diet, I'm lucky. Before having Kayson - I ate whatever and whenever I wanted... I worked out regularly and I stayed thin. Now that I've had a baby... it's harder. Things are different, my body is different. I've tried working out and typically fail - meaning, it doesn't last very long. I get bored. However, over the past month, I've done REALLY well with the working out. I'm actually really proud of myself. I've ate a little better (not as big of portions), and I'm actually seeing some results - on the scale, but not on the body. That'll come... I hope!!

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
Oh yes -- FRIENDS. One of my favorite shows... I was super sad to see it be done.
And as for current shows -- Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy.

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
When You Say You Love Me - Josh Groban
That song was introduced to me about 4 years ago... and was used in a wedding I was in and now they are divorced. That's the first part that pulls at my heart... the sadness... and then the happiness is that the words are beautiful and it actually reminds me of Ryan and I - what I feel when he tells me he loves me... such a warm, nice feeling... I can only hope that Ryan feels the same way when I tell him I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment