Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What do you listen to while driving?
If Kayson is with me - we listen to "Little People" music... but normally, I listen to 102.5 (Big Ken & Colleen). They crack me up!

2. What is your least favorite thing about fall?
Not knowing what to dress myself and Kayson in - it's cold in the morning, but warm in the afternoon!

3. What does your dream house look like - inside & out?
BIG. But not too big, then that'll just mean I would have to clean more than I do now! I would love a really large family room - lots of floor space for the kid(s) to run and play... and enough room for Ryan and I to be on the floor with them. (We have a good amount of floor space now, which I love). I'd like a master bathroom with 2 sinks and a jacuzzi tub. I'd also like lots of bedrooms (at least 5) - fill them up with kids and guests!! ;)

Now... with all of that being said - I've always said I have good taste - meaning a champagne lifestyle on a cheap beer budget! It did ask for my "DREAM" home!

4. Would you ever own a minivan?
Absolutely.

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
Typically yes. Somtimes no. I guess it depends on how badly I want to wear it! ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment