Monday, September 27, 2010

It's FALL!

I'm loving, totally loving the weather right now... for several reasons:
  • Kayson looks absolutely ADORABLE (more than normal) in sweats and long sleeved shirts and sneakers. Can't wait to pull the cute sweatshirts out!
  • I love being in sweats and sweatshirts too! I know Ryan does too... he puts the hoodies on and wraps up in blankets. It's hilarious.
  • Windows open and fresh air.
  • Pumpkins on front stoops... we don't have any yet, but we will this year. Kayson will love it!
  • Football. I actually like watching football... and I'm sure Ryan appreciates that.
  • Just staying in. I feel like we are on the go all the time, but this weather seems to slow us down just a little... :)

I'm done babbling! Enjoy the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment