Friday, September 24, 2010

Bite

"RiRi bite" - says Kayson, as he holds his arm.

WHAT??! This was about a week ago - our conversation at the dinner table. Dadda was home, so he heard it too. We asked a few questions, with Kayson's answer of "Yah" to everything. So we dropped it and didn't bring it up again... (still seemed very interesting to us).

The week went past... and then this week, he's only been at daycare for 3 days. Today we took him, no fever, so we all went back to work... and him back to his routine. I picked him up today and attached to his Daily Gram is a 'Boo-Boo Gram'.

It reads: "Was bit when trying to take a friends crayon." Action Taken: Lots of TLC.

Hmmm... interesting. He didn't have a mark on an arm or anything. I ran into the director/owner on our way out... she's wonderful, we always chit-chat a little when we leave or arrive. Today I mentioned the Boo-Boo Gram... she of course can't tell me who bit Kayson... however, when I mentioned our conversation from last week... she smiled and said "we are working on it and her mother is so upset". I put two and two together... that Miss Riley. Poor thing... I feel bad for her Mom, sure hope it's something that fades soon and glad that we haven't had to deal with that (yet anyway).

Ryan and I will not bring up the biting incidents...

Who could bite this little guy?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment