Friday, September 17, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
Well... from about 7:15 am til nearly 4:00 pm... then about an hour or so in the evening (depending on how much photography stuff I have to do or just crap I look at!). That's a lot.

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
I know Ryan and I would LOVE to pay for Kayson's (and any other children we are blessed with) college. I have a feeling, however, college will be way more expensive in 16 years+ than it is now... that's super scary. But we will certainly try our hardest.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes, a small fender-bender. My friend April and I were leaving track practice one evening in HS - a gal turned out in front of me and I clipped her back-end. Scared the crap out of me, b/c it was SO loud, but we were all ok!

4. What is your favorite book?
Hmmm. I don't read. ha.

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment