Friday, September 24, 2010

Cooled off, but TIRED!

It's Friday morning... the entire Taylor household is tired. (Well maybe not Ryan, cuz I think he slept through our 'rough' night). I had VB last night... once I got home, I was hungry and wired... I didn't lay down til nearly 10:30 or so... 11:00, Kayson wakes up wanting "Mommaaaaaaa" I rock him and love on him for a little bit... laying him back down and getting myself comfortable again. 11:08, Kayson is up again... repeat rocking. 11:25, up again... repeat... we did this for nearly 2 hours (up about every 10-13 minutes). I kept track. I couldn't figure it out - diaper was changed, motrin was given, he drank some milk, we rocked, we talked, he cried, he rubbed his eyes, he yawned. I resolved to bringing him into bed with us... which is impossible for me to get comfortable and sleep. Kayson finally slept hard from 2:30ish til 6 this morning. No fever this morning (which is excellent), so he's at daycare today... however, I'm now concerned he could have an ear infection... We are suppose to travel tomorrow to St. Joe, MO... I sure hope we get some good sleep tonight and he's a new baby tomorrow!

I'm pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment