Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A little under the weather...

Warm, then cold... cough cough... then comfortable... cough cough... then hot, then cold. Sigh. Not me - Ryan. Poor guy. This happens about twice a year... he's gets this AWFUL cough and it hangs on... even with prescription meds. He's been non-stop with travelling and I guess it's due to happen. It just stinks. This week he's commuting back and forth - sometimes I think that's worse for him and his co-workers, cuz they still get home late, but they have the hour plus drive in the morning and at night... Of course, I love having him home... however, tonight, we ate supper, and he's been asleep in his chair since. Again - poor guy.

He asked tonight if I feel ok - he's worried Kayson and I might get sick... I feel fine - tired, but fine. Kayson was running a low temp tonight and has a snotty nose, so we'll watch him closely.

I just hope tomorrow is a better day for Ryan... having the meds in him for a full day and get him more perky!

No comments:

Post a Comment