Sunday, September 12, 2010

Totally Random

  • We had a nice weekend... sad that it's over, but it was good. Saturday - FB Game, Today - at home. Awesome.
  • Go Hawks! Great game, great weather (even got a sunburnt face).
  • Kayson now says "Go Hawkeyes!" and "Touchdown!" Priceless and perfect.
  • Load after load of laundry got done today... what a great feeling. (That includes ironing!)
  • Ryan and I need new clothes - he needs jeans, I probably could use some new jeans... we pretty much need new stuff (for fall/winter). Kayson will too (that's what grandparents are for).
  • I'm going to paint our laundry room. I know, weird - but I've always thought a gray laundry room would be cute. Again, weird, but it's on my list to tackle maybe next weekend. (Ryan says I can paint it cuz no one really sees it - if you remember with Kayson's room, we have agreed any other main room will be painted by a professional!) ha.
  • Less than 4 months til Christmas & Birthday... I've started to make a list of gifts (for Kayson) for the Grandmas and Aunts. A small list.
  • Thanks to my mom for cleaning a little on Saturday when they were here... she scrubbed my kitchen floor. I do that too, but with a mother's touch, it's just so different (and so much better).
  • I'm tired of seeing little toads in our landscaping and driveway at night... gross.

1 comment: