Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random Thoughts

  • Our son is so handsome... ;) He's just a little 'man' and growing up so fast!! He's starting to lose that really chubbiness to his face, and becoming more of a toddler... makes me sad!
  • I'm tired. Plain and simple. We've had a rough week with Kayson not sleeping through the night... we are assuming it's teeth, but I guess we just never know! He now has 6 teeth - 4 on the bottom and his top 2. His right top one is just now starting to really show! (I secretly hope he has his Daddy's teeth - straight!)
  • Looking forward to this Spring and Summer (that's not anything new tho) - but more because we'll be able to get outside and play and meet our neighbors. I'm really anxious to hopefully make a little 'family' of neighbors.
  • Back to Kayson not sleeping well --- I suppose he could be going through a growth-spurt that's making him restless at night? Or his ears might hurt? I'll be glad when he can tell us what's wrong...
  • I ordered some backdrops for my photography... Saturday I will be figuring out my lighting. I'm setting aside that morning to really get that done.
  • I've gotten back to working out - finally. I said I was going to start about 3 weeks ago, well that didn't happen... but this week - I've worked out 3 times already. That's a big step! I just need to get toned again.
  • We love our house!! We love the space!
  • My fingernails are shot. They need some real TLC! Maybe this weekend I can attempt that!

No comments:

Post a Comment