Sunday, January 24, 2010

32

Today is my birthday... I'm 32. Boring. ha. Birthday's don't really phase me anymore - it's just another day... as I'm realizing I have much more important things in my life that I don't need to fret or worry about birthdays and getting older. Sure - I don't want to get older... but each day I do. It's just par for the course!

I had a good day - the sun was shining this morning, which was AWESOME! Lately we haven't seen much sun - mostly fog, snow or rain. So the sun was a nice start to my day. We attended church (for the first time in nearly 10 months!) Kayson was 'dedicated' at church - a small service for dedicating him to God and our church. He was already baptized, but this is something that our church here does. Pastor Larry 'paraded' him around the congregation, and Kayson wasn't quite sure about him... once back into Daddy's arms, he snuggled right up and rested his head on Ryan's shoulder. He's so at that age where he's not quite sure about some people! We then went for lunch - my favorite - El Rodeo. Then home to do random stuff and actually relaxed a little too. It was a nice day... even if I have to say I'm 32 now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Janelle you just made me feel so much better! We don't go to church much anymore. It's so hard with 3 and with the fact that when I do go I want the kids in church not in the nursery.

    And I totally get you on the birthdays, I just focus on Noah's instead of mine. Sounds like you had a good day though. Hope all is well with cutie Kayson. When I look at your blog Emily always says "Bay" that's her baby. That's all she really says. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!!! I can't wait to see your hair pictures. I've only known you blonde!!!!!

    ReplyDelete