Sunday, January 10, 2010

Good weekend

I am disgusted by Sunday evenings... ha. We live for the weekends now, and I get mad that they have to go SO FAST! You would think I would be use to it by now! ;)

Anyway, we did have a great weekend. Lots of time at home, lots of fun and bonding with Kayson, and also spent some time with some friends and family. Friday night we were home. We actually have stayed home a lot lately - it's just too damn cold to go out. Saturday morning I took some engagement pictures - great couple, very photogenic, so that was easy! Saturday afternoon, Uncle Blair & Aunt Martina came to visit for a bit - Blair & Ryan went and did some guy stuff; Martina, Kayson & I ran to Target - along with everyone else in the Des Moines area! It was crazy busy! Saturday evening we had our friends Justin & Christina over for pizza, beer and to catch up. We had such a nice time... ate too much and talked and talked. It was fun!

Today we've done random things around the house. Ryan chipped away at the bottom of our driveway - getting all the ice out of the way. It was piled up and nearly 6 inches thick, he said. When it's this cold and when we've had so much snow, it was bound to happen... so thanks to Ryan for getting that taken care of. No more huge bump when driving into the driveway or backing up. I did the normal stuff - laundry, a little cleaning and grocery shopping. I baked a great dinner (if I don't say so myself!) and now it's 9:00. YUK!

Back to work tomorrow... and Ryan has to travel a couple days this week, so I sure hope those few days FLY BY!

No comments:

Post a Comment