Friday, January 15, 2010

Car Wash & Volleyball

It's nearly impossible to keep your vehicle clean this time of year... unless you plain don't drive it! Mine has been filthy! I decided last night after I picked Buster up that we would run through the car wash... simple enough. Well, apparently Kayson DOES NOT LIKE THE CAR WASH! He had a complete melt-down the second it started spraying and covering the car... I am assuming it was too loud for him. He was just plain scared - shaking his hands and crying hard. I felt HORRIBLE. Guess we won't be doing car washes again for awhile!!

Winter volleyball started up last night... 9:30 game. 9:30!!! That's so my 'getting ready for bed time', not 'getting ready to play VB!' I told myself at the end of the Fall volleyball session that I was going to be done... I don't feel that I'm very good anymore... things are different now!!! But I decided to stick it out this session... we'll see how I feel about it at the end. Needless to say, I'm exhausted today. I didn't get really 'settled down' until nearly 11:15 last night... 5:30 came way too early this morning!!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment