Thursday, January 7, 2010

Irritated & Other Stuff!

Have you ever had just one of those days where things don't go really right? Where you are just irritated with just about everything?! That day was today for me. It's funny when I think about it now - nothing really in particular pissed me off or nothing really went completely wrong... just in general! Good thing I have Kayson to keep me smilin! Anywho - I got stuck at the end of our driveway tonight... figures (part of the things not going right!) Here's a lovely picture of the wind, the drifts and my car.



Here are a few pictures of Kayson - after his bath and the other picture is him saying "Hello" - you can't see it, but he has a little phone, and he has that up to his ear. So freakin cute.


I have to say we are doing much better with the sippy cup of milk. My last post I expressed our struggles, but it's going much better. He doesn't 'chug' it, but he at least doesn't have a fit and will drink from the sippy. We are pleased! My friends were right - give it time! We did, and it has seemed to work.

I hope everyone is staying warm. I'm so ready for spring - jeans and a light sweater. Perfect weather! ha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment