Monday, January 18, 2010

Day off

Today was a day off for me... in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Today I had a 'me' day. Kayson went to daycare and of course had a good day! I had a great day as well - I was able to get some random things done this morning (grocery shopping, laundry, gave the dogs a bath). My friend Aimee stopped by and we talked/tested photography stuff. (I'm trying to figure out my indoor equipment a little more). I was also able to have lunch with my good friend Colleen. Then to top it off, I spent over an hour in Kohls - browsing... literally every section!! It was great! I picked Buster up early from daycare, and we headed over to visit Lacey, Corbin & Kipton. We had a great visit - with busy Corbin!!! The rest of the night we ate and played... and Kayson was ready for bed at 7:15. I'm ready for bed now - having a day off is great, but sometimes I pack it so full with stuff, then I'm exhausted!!! But it was so worth it!

I've said this before, I wish I had a day off each week - it makes a world of difference! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment